Thursday 6 June 2013

Frames complete

Frames are all complete now and we are really happy with them. It is starting to look like a house now. Here is a picture of the front of the house with nearly all the windows in.



The front windows have been covered up with plastic to protect them from rain as they are wooden windows and not stained yet.



Here is the left side of the house and some of our bricks. Apparently there are 18000 bricks going into this house. Sounds like the brickies will be busy.



Here is our kitchen window. It was an upgrade and we are upset because it has a frame through the middle of it. Apparently they put in the wrong window and it will be fixed up soon.




Here are our bricks. They are Boral Escura smooth face bricks in choc tan colour. I am hoping they look good on our house. They are a bit darker than I thought they would be but I think I like them. I guess I will find out next week when the brickies start working.



No comments:

Post a Comment